With this round table, you can easily engrave rings, thread milling, etc.
- Secure workpiece holder with steel three-jaw chuck.
- Zero point defined by reference switch.
- As a counter bearing tailstock is used.
- Ready for our S300 and S400,S600, but also for other machines.
Three jaw chuck Used for concentric clamping.
Made from steel and offering 1.5 to 32mm and 12 to 65mm when reversing the jaws.
- Spindle Height / Finish: 32 mm
- Total height: 55 mm
- Width: 42 mm (without shaft)
- Reduction ratio: 54:1
- Sixteenth-step operation: 172,800 Steps/Umdrehung.....480 Steps / Step 8 ° .... = 1min ...... 1Step = 7.5 sec
- Runout accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Stepper motor: Nanotec 3.0 A 1.8 °
- Body: Aluminum 7075 - Almost game free running
- Very stable storage
- All rotating parts made of stainless steel
- Horizontal and vertical installation possible
- Fastening with 2 screws M6
Scope of delivery:
- Complete round table including three-jaw chuck
- Fixing screws for horizontal mounting
- Cable length 50 cm
- 9-pole Sub-D connector plug, suitable to our 4th axis module