This is the D3 kit bult for you including wooden shipping crate.
Simply strong. The STEPCRAFT D-Series is the perfect entry into CNC technology. Strong, precise, fast and robust. From the milling motor and the 3D Print Head to the Laser and the OTK-3 to the Drag Knife and the Hot Wire Cutter, the multifunction CNC router can be expanded in no time with many optional CNC tools.
This allows you to process a wide variety of materials, such as:
- Wood: softwood, hardwood, plywood and artificial wood
- Plastics: thermoplastics, ABS, PE, PP, soft/hard PVC, Lexan®, polyamide, Plexiglas®
- CFRP / carbon
- Non-ferrous metals
- Elastomers, duroplastics
- Mixed materials
Additional accessories, such as a lubrication system, can also be attached to the two T-slots on the Z-axis. This makes the CNC milling machine suitable for hobbies, model making, education and much more.
With the enclosed construction manual, you can assemble the CNC construction kit in just a few hours. Step by step, the manual guides you through each individual assembly step with the help of easy-to-understand pictures. This way, you get to know every detail of your CNC milling machine and can later carry out maintenance work and adjustments independently.
- Supplied with all components necessary for operation (Tools, such as milling motor, 3D print head etc. are NOT included in the scope of delivery and have to be ordered separately!)
** STEPCRAFT-D3 machines now come complete with UCCNC machine control software and USB interface card,included in the price!*
- 2A Sanyo Denki stepper motors
- Y-axis driven by two stepper motors
- All-Steel Motion System™ aus gehärtetem Stahl, bekannt aus der STEPCRAFT Q-Serie
- 4-track roller guidance
- Ready-to-use track rollers, no Adjustment of preload required
- High-strength profiles on all axes for optimal distribution of Forces and particularly high torsional rigidity
- igus® Energy chains on all axes
- Standard Ø 43 mm tool holder enables the use of third-party devices (if necessary with Adapter)
- Optimized, integrated clamping system (clamping bars) for plate materials up to 15 mm thick
- igus® precision threaded lead screws
- Y-axis with Silicone seal to protect against dirt
- Two T-slots in Z-axis to attach additional accessories
- Machine table made of wear-resistant HPL (standard), optionally available with aluminum T-slot table or vacuum table (MDF or PE)
- Up to seven crossbars along the Y-axis for an extremely precise and evenly stiff machine bed
- Easy-care and wear-resistant surfaces (powder coating, anodizing)
- Made in Germany
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions (X,Y,Z): 443 mm x 600 mm x 546 mm
- Working Space (X,Y,Z):
- Clamping Surface (X,Y):