The UC300ETH-5LPT is a motion controller with Ethernet interface specifically for use with UCCNC motion control software and or MACH3. The device can communicate with a connection to the control computer’s network card. The connection can be built with direct connection or via router/switch devices.
The device can be used to control machine tools with stepper or servo motor controls with step and direction interfaces. The controller can output a maximum of 400kHz stepping frequency and can work with up to 6-axes.
The user’s guide describes how to establish connection between the device and the control computer, how to setup the LAN network and the device for the communication. This document also describes the electrical parameters and properties of the motion controller. How to run the device with a CNC control software such as UCCNC, is not described in this manual and is described in a separate document. Please read the UCCNC control software user’s guide for more information about running the device with the software.
– Controls upto 6-axis simultaneously.
– Works with the UCCNC, Mach3 and Mach4 softwares.
– Up to 400kHz step frequency operation.
– 49 digital inputs and 36 digital outputs in 5 IDC26 ports.
– LPT port compatible.
– 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs.
– Ethernet connection to the control PC.
– Works with direct connection to the PC and via routers/switches.
– Fast communication with data buffer for robust and stable operation.
NOTE: UCCNC software license is NOT included in this purchase