With the Automatic Tool Changer for the AMB 1050 FME-1 DI a time consuming manual exchange of tools is no longer required. After once defining the parameters in the machine control software, the magazin is approached automatically. By use of compressed air, a tool is returned or a new one collected. The supplied magazine can hold up to six tools and is optionally extendable for up to twelve.
The Tool Changer can be operated with the Switch-Box. To use the Tool Changer, a compressor with minimum 9-10 bar (130 - 145 psi) is needed which is not included in the scope of delivery.
Tool holder with appropriate ER11 collets have to be purchased separately.
Technical Specifications Milling Motor with Tool Changer:
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Input power: 1050 W
- Output power: 600 W
- Speed range: 5.000 - 25.000 rpm, electronically controlled via the CNC control software
- Max. concentricity: 0,15 mm
- Length power cable: 4 m
- SK15 Tool Holding System for ER11 collets 1 to 8 mm
- Operating pressure: 8 bar
- Clamping collar diameter: 43 mm
- Shaft diameter: 1,0 - 8,0 mm
- Diameter (Tool Changer Unit): 56 mm
- Length (without Tool Holder): 400 mm
- Sound level: 78 db
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x AMB Milling Motor 1050 FME-1 DI
- 1x Automatic Tool Changer
- 1x Magazine to hold up to 6 tools
- 1x PWM Converter
To Operate Auto Tool changers , All machines should be in an enclosure.
"please make sure you have protection against accidental tool ejection in your controller"