|Diameter||Cutting Height||B1||Shank||Overall Length||D1||D2||Flute||Replacement Knives||Machines|
|1-1/2||3/4||3/16||1/4||2||1-5/64||5/64||3||RCK-453 (3)||CNC and Router Sled Only!|
Insert solid carbide spoilboard plunging, surfacing, planing, flycutting & slab leveler CNC router bit great for cutting large surface areas and surface planing. Higher number of teeth allows for higher feed rate. These industrial router bits feature solid carbide insert knives with four cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull providing the highest-quality finish available on woodworking tools.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared
- Rabbeting or slotting
Designed for planing & chamfering the following materials:
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
- Balsa Core*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives #RCK-457 (sold separately). Note: for item #'s RC-2255, RC-2259 and RC-2263 only.
**Use lower CNC spindle RPM and adjusted feed-rate to prevent Melting and adhesion of the acrylic material to the tool.
- Unique chamfer corner insert design, creates flawless surface
- Capable of removing very thin layers of material, less than 0.001" per pass
- Tool can plunge up to a maximum depth of 6mm (1/4"), then start resurfacing
- 3 or 5-wing design, resulting in a more balanced tool while running
- 4-sided solid carbide insert knives
- Exclusive carbide grade for highest quality of cut
- Maximum cutting efficiency
- Faster material removal process
#RC-2255 Max RPM = 18,000
#RC-2259 Max RPM = 12,000
#RC-2261 Max RPM = 18,000
#RC-2263 Max RPM = 18,000
#RC-2265 Max RPM = 18,000
#RC-2267 Max RPM = 22,000
Warning: Proper torques rating to tighten down screws is 2-3Nm Torques.